Snow Park, Axis Mall, Kolkata Entry Fee
- 600 per person per hour
Snow Park, Axis Mall, Kolkata Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 64 reviews
Snow Park, Axis Mall, Kolkata Address: 6th floor, Wonderland Park, Axis mall, Street Number 106, Sub-Central Business District(Action Area 1), Action Area I, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700156, India
Spread across an area of 9000 square feet, the Snow Park in Kolkata’s New Town is a must visit, one of a kind theme park for anyone who wishes to experience snow and extreme low temperatures. The lowest temperature one may experience here is -6 degrees Celsius.
All rides are subject to availability and based on their functionality.
There is a high-capacity compressor and insulation technique used by the park which ensures things stay super cool.
There are penguins and skiing men to give you a real deal of a white winter. The 3D Durga idol made from ice is a spectacle to behold.
Things to do at Snow Park, Axis Mall
There are several interesting rides to enjoy within the premises of the Snow Park in addition to adventure activities. Some of the activities are listed here:
1. Disco on ice: This is a stage to dance your way out on the ice with loud music and incredible lighting. Grove on to the music with a live DJ.
2. Football on snow: There is a small ice football field wherein visitors can enjoy the experience of playing football on ice.
3. Snow Play and Snow Blasters for Kids: This activity brings out the inner child even in the grown-ups. You shoot your opponent by blasting snow with snow blasters. A very common name for this would be snow fighting.
4. Trick Photography: It is called trick photography because you sit at Snow Park and get a picture of yourself standing by the Swiss Alps.
5. Selfie Point: There are several selfie points with replicas of the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, and many caves.
6. Life Size Polar Bear: A huge polar bear is placed in the Snow Park which also is treated as a selfie point, making it one of the popular selfie points at Snow Park.
7. Cold winds at 100 kms per hour: Experience what it's like to be stuck in a snowstorm at yet another attraction at Snow Park.
8. Mountain Climbing: Try your hands at mountain climbing and enjoy the thrill of it.
Other interesting activities that can be carried out are, Snowfall, Tube Slides, Thrilling Slides, Swiss Sledge, stay in an igloo, go ice-skating, check out the dream castle, get pictures clicked with snow angels and many more.
Entry Fee and Timings of Snow Park, Axis Mall
The entry fee per person per hour is INR 600. The ticket price includes winter jackets, boots, and gloves. The Axis Mall authority provides a locker to keep your belongings at a security deposit of INR 100. The deposit amount is refundable.
The Snow Park is open between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM on all days of the week.
How to reach Snow Park, Axis Mall
As New town is in Rajarhat area, it is well connected to all parts of the city and is easily accessible via bus, train and cabs.
Nearest Railway Station: Howrah Junction is the nearest Railway Station. You may hire a taxi from top car rental companies in Kolkata to reach Axis Mall or one may also get on to a city bus that stops at New town.
Nearest Airport: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is the nearest airport from where one may hire a cab to reach Axis Mall Snow Park.
Places to visit near Snow Park, Axis Mall
Kolkata is a beautiful destination that comes with lots of surprises. Book a Kolkata tour package with Kolkata Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA to visit some of the best sightseeing places in this scenic city. The people here are friendly and welcoming, making it one of the best cities to visit in India. For booking details or to know more, please fill out the Contact Us form.